Friday, January 16, 2009

The Right University

What would you feel when you've got accepted in a famous university in your country?

HAPPY + JOY + PROUD + EXCITED + etc...(everything that show happiness feeling!!!)

That's what people normally would feel!

Just like me, when I accepted in a famous and number one in my country. I never really think I could make it. Well I expect it very much...because if I didn't get in there, then it means I couldn't go to uni for a year and waited for next year. The happiness when I read my name is accepted in internet that time, really can't describe only by words, you really have to be there and feel it just like me!!

Now, I've already passed a semester in that university and still 7 semester ahead!
But now the happiness and proud feeling is gone!

Before, I've already heard the good reputation of that uni...many people want to get there...many of the alumnus are success...The lectures are well known and skillful..bla...bla...bla

Well after I felt it by my own self...Not all of it are right..
Instead...I'm feeling not satisfied to the university...I' m starting to ask the reputation and the quality of that 'FAMOUS and NUMBER ONE' uni...because there are too many problems inside...

Even though, it still has positive sides, like the cheap fee and still many companies believe in this uni, so it's easy or you to find a job!!

So now don't be get tricked only by the look...or the disappointed will be felt at the end...hehehe
You have to know inside of it too...
Don't judge a book by it's cover!! (cliche, but it's true!!)

6 comments:

  1. hi!
    When I read this article, I really know where is the uni and what is the uni.. because we are the yellow jackets!!! hahahaha
    Well, I know the feeling that you have when u accepted in that uni. I ever felt it too.
    I think we have the same problem in that uni..
    Now, I don't feel the proud and happiness again after I've already passed a semester in that university. Same liku u.
    I could say "Oh, just like it".
    Nothing special..
    for me especially..
    hahahahha
    *semoga bener y kata2 gw..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...you're right!!
    the yellow jackets seems so exclusive at first..
    but once you get it, it seems just like any other jacket!! jacket with makara on it...
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bee, you need to work on your grammar. Not all people is perfetc! (see what I mean?)
    There are some (7 actually!) grammar meezztake on your third prgrph for a start, and some inproper wording selection (wrong diction).

    Want to know what? Kom tomorrow at HOSC83!
    He-he!

    Anyway, being a 'Yellow Jacket'ians does bring a lot of consequences on you. Some of them would be, it is a bold sign that you go to a higher level in your life, which includes attitutes, responsibilities, rights to mention a few.
    People may come and go, friends may come and go, in fact, everything on God's green earth could come and go, but a person with character stays on (Of Course HE IS the true Alpha and Omega that is, but we're on secular matter at the moment!).
    Your new 'Label' as fellow 'Yellow Jacket"ian will be just another thing you experience in life, but your true character wearing that jacket will be determined whether you deserved it or you put a whole new meaning as the Yellow Jacket wearer.

    =SJRM=

    ReplyDelete
  4. ehe,, yea.. u hv many mistakes on this one.. :P
    I already know what kind of uni that uni is.. maybe the reputation is big but in the inside, so not! the people just too corrupted.. too narrow minded.. -____-' sigh..
    at least people from outside would still think that uni is the best uni, so u still will hv good reputation, good job opportunity too. :]
    wow.. I comment ur blog n now I finished im about to pass out again,,haha.. sigh,, fever again.. hiks

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow.. ribby's blog.. love it. haha.. I have posted my trip to ur campus yesterday, feel free to stop by and leave comments okay? haha..

    www.winding-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete