Friday, July 23, 2010

3 Things that are NOT really ME

1. COOKING
After I play one of the Gamehouse products, called “Cooking Academy”, I realize how I really bad at it and it makes me hate cooking. The two things that I can cook are only instant noodles and make scramble egg (even though I like the sunny side better, yet I always break the yellow part, so at last the white and yellow part are mixed. When they are mixed, I’d just scramble them. As the result, I’m good in making scramble egg).

I just don’t like standing in front of the stove while waiting the food. For me, it’s like wasting time; in fact I can do other important things. Actually, the real reason is that I’m too lazy just to wait the food. Moreover, when I should fry something, I really hate it. Just imagine the oil will become hot and then touch your skin. I really don’t like that condition. When there’s no food at home, I prefer to go out looking for fast food or just wait for my mother come to make some food. Last, I never have any intention to learn how to cook.


2.SOCIAL WORKING
Well, I know it seems that I’m a very selfish person….actually it’s true, but it doesn’t mean that I don’t want to help people. It’s just I don’t like to be a volunteer, especially when I have to be sent to a remote area or helping disaster victims. I think I can help them with other things, but to be a volunteer is not really my thing. Although I don’t want to be a volunteer, I still appreciate them. What are they thinking until they want to help others with many big risks without being paid? I’m a money oriented person, but I know that money is not everything. You need money in real life and that’s true. Therefore, social working is the last options in my job and career dream.


3.KNITTING and SEWING
Knitting and sewing are other things that I don’t want to do. I have tried doing it once and it really needs lots of lots of patient which I don’t have. Furthermore, you need a lot of attention and concentration. In addition, you need a good hand skill which, again, I don’t have. Knitting and sewing are also the other reason why I don’t take fashion designer as my major. Well. It’s true that a designer doesn’t really need to be able to sew and knit; however, it’s better if they can do it. Besides that, people said that I have to learn sewing and knitting in that major, so I changed my mind and not taking the fashion designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment